Here is a photo of the tag prior to decorating so you can see all the luscious details in the colors. I love the texture, and the vibrant tones that mixing all these colors brings. When you heat set the Gold and Pewter sprays they bubble and crack which causes the ridged texture that you would find in rust. LOVE IT!
I was so excited that I had to finish the tag - "Tim Style" by using my new mover's and shapers Typewriter die. The dressform was inspired by Marion Smith's latest Live with Prima where she shared how to make Christmas Ornaments. I used her technique for the book pages on the mover's and shapers mini dressform die.
I hope you try out these sprays. They are so much fun. Thanks for stopping in today!
Happy New Year,
- Tattered Angels: Bare Metal - Rusty Metal Sprays
- Ranger: Tag, Rusty Hinge Distress Ink, Distress Markers Barn Door, and Black Soot, Black Soot Distress Stain, Utee
- Sizzix: Tim Holtz Mover's and Shapers - Mini Typewriter, Mini Dress form.
- Ideaology: Tim Holtz Pen Nib, Dictionary Tissue Tape
- Misc: Book pages, Beaded trim, Seam Binding, Tulle, and tensil
- Prima: Bling