This has been an exciting week for me, and I can't wait to share today's project. Earlier in the week it was announced that I have joined the creative team for Die-namites. I love their botanical shaped dies. They are perfect for layering in your flower clusters, or as stand alone pieces.
When I first saw the Spring Branch die, I immediately thought about creating a window card. I used my Copics to color the branch on both sides, since it will be seen when the card is open.
To add a little texture to the card, I used a Cuttlebug Stylized Flower embossing jacket. A Wink of Stella Pen add a hint of glitter to the flowers and offered the final touch to the card.
I can't wait to share with you future projects using these super fab dies. If your interested in them, please visit http://www.die-namites.com
Thanks for stopping in today,
Tonya A. Gibbs
- Die-namites: Spring Branch
- Ivory Cardstock
- Provo Craft - Stylized Flower Cuttlebug Embossing Jacket
- Copic: R29, G99, E23, B97
- Zig: Wink of Stella Clear
- Heidi Swapp: Navy Blue Archival Ink
- Fiskars: Friends Quotes Clear Acrylic Stamp
- Spellbinders: Basic Shapes Squares
- We Are Memory Keepers: Corner Chomper Round