I decided to participate in this Month's Sketch & Dare Challenge over on the Die-namite's blog. Here is the sketch.
I used the Leafy Flowers die in my blog post today.
On this print, Cooper used Plaid's Kiwi and English Navy Apple Barrel craft paints with the Crafter's Workshop Gear stencil. It made a really interesting looking print. Very Masculine! So I decided to cut my die from navy blue, and use the same cardstock for my card base. The card is an A2 top folding card.
Lately, I've been practicing hand lettering for card sentiments. So this seemed like a perfect opportunity to doodle the sentiment for the front and inside of the card.
Here is a process video of me creating the card from start to finish. I think I might give this card to Coop to share with his Dad.
Thanks for stopping by today,
- Die-namites Dies Leafy Flowers
- Navy Blue cardstock
- Kraft cardstock
- Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
- Ranger Ink - Archival Ink - Coffee
- Tim Holtz - Idea-ology Tiny Attacher
- Gelli Plate
- Plaid - Apple Barrel Craft Paint - Kiwi
- Plaid - Apple Barrel Craft Paint - English Navy
- The Crafter's Workshop - Mini Gears
- IndigoBlu - Limor Webber Designs - Rugged Edges Stamps
- Speed Ball - Brayer
- Foray - Gelio Gel Ink Pen .7mm
- Liquitex - Irridescent Bright Gold Ink