With so many cute Easter pictures from this past weekend, I thought it would be fun to create a mixed media layout from start to finish! My objective was to give you some inspiration for boy Easter layouts. All these mixed media techniques are perfect for "boys".
Just look at all this yummy texture we created with just a few supplies. Washi tape, linen tape, and dry wall tape were used to add texture to the background. A few splashes of Lindy's Stamp Gang, Under the Boardwalk and Tres Chic helped to pull all of the elements together. The splashes of color kind of remind me of Easter egg die.
Here is a glimpse at the finished layout.
If you missed the show, here is the recording:
- IndigoBlu - Limor Webber Designs - Rugged Edges Stamps
- Lindy's Stamp Gang - Flat Fabios - Under The Boardwalk - Pop Rock Purple
- Lindy's Stamp Gang - Flat Fabios - Under The Boardwalk - Raspberry Lemonade
- Lindy's Stamp Gang - Flat Fabios - Tres Chic - C'est la vie Cerise
- Lindy's Stamp Gang - Flat Fabios - Tres Chic - Bonjour Butter
- Tim Holtz - Idea-ology - Filmstrip Ribbon
- Tim Holtz - Idea-ology - Botanical Rubons
- Canvas Corp - Mini Clothes Pin
- Jewelry Tag
- Fab Scraps - Wired Border - Chipboard.
- Dry Wall Tape
- Prima - Linen Tape
- Prima - Junkyard Findings - Typo Bulbs 1
- Washi Tape
- Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® Gesso
- Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® Gel Medium
- Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® Stamper's Big Brush Artist Pens - Purple Violet 136
- Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® Stamper's Big Brush Artist Pens - Black 199
- Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® Stamper's Big Brush Artist Pens - Manganese Violet 160
- Recollections - Glass Glitter
- Recollections - Memories Metal Piece
- Hampton Arts - Remember This Background
- May Arts - Wheat Twine
- Sharpie- XFine Pen
Thanks again for hanging out with me. I hope you enjoyed the class, and I have inspired you.
SAVE THE DATE:
Our next Ustream will be May 4, 2015 at 8:30 p.m. EST.