Thank you to everyone who came to my debuted show as a Guest Designer for Limor Webber Designs on Ustream. I had a great time meeting so many new friends! I thank Limor for the opportunity.
We created this canvas filled with lots of YUMMY texture.
If you missed the show, you can access the recording from Limor's Ustream:
Here are a list of supplies:
- IndigoBlu Limor Webber Designs Stamps - Limor Circles
- IndigoBlu Limor Webber Designs Stamps - Splattered Butterfly
- IndigoBlu Limor Webber Designs Stamps - Rugged Edges
- Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft - Gesso
- Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft - Glaze
- Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft - Gel Medium
- Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft - Gelatos - Blues
- Faber-Castel Design Memory Craft - Stamper's Big Brush Artist Pens in Black
- Faber-Castel Design Memory Craft - Stamper's Big Brush Artist Pens in May Green
- Tim Holtz - Tissue Wrap
- Jacquard Lumiere “Sunset Gold” Metallic Acrylic
- Prima Stencil - BubblesPrima Junk Yard Findings Clock Gears
- Prima Vintage Trinkets
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Industrial Chic Embossing Powders
- Ephemera Butterflies (2) I cut mine from scraps of scrapbook paper
- Canvas Board - 9x12
- Tullip Dimensional Paint - White
- Microbeads - Black
- Chipboard Cutting the heart shape
- Tim Holtz Grunge Paper (for the heart - you can substitute chipboard or card stock)
For the chipboard butterfly, I used a chipboard mini album that I had in my stash. However, if you don't have one, I'm including a pattern here for you to download and use as a template for cutting the butterfly out of Med. Weight chipboard. I don't recommend recycled packaging as you will see both sides of the butterfly and you don't want the printing visible through the painted layers. Here is the butterfly. Please print at 100% so that the size is accurate (click the image below to see the full size).
Thanks for stopping in today. If you decided to create this canvas, I hope you share it with me on Facebook!