Follow Me...

       
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to subscribe!

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Urban Market Mini Album FAQ

WOW -  the response to this mini album has been super overwhelming. Everyone is really enjoying playing along with me.   I have had a lot of fun myself.


We had some great questions on the last follow up post.  SO I hope I can answer them here!

  1. Julie asked:    Thank you for class last night. The photos here are lovely - shows the colors up so much better than the live broadcast. Each page has its own beauty. You mentioned in the video and on here that you would discuss alternatives to binding (although I do have the cinch I am open to other suggestions too) but I think we must have run out of time. Maybe you are thinking of doing that in your update posts. Anyway - thanks again.
I'm SOOOO SORRY  I didn't bring this up that night. I think my brain was so overwhelmed, and  I JUMPED right into creating the pages.   
Solution 1:  I found this awesome video by my Friend Tracy - From Tracy's Treasures 24 on YT.   Called "NO BIND IT ALL - NO PROBLEM!" 
Solution 2:   Use your hole punch and just use jump rings.  Here is a quick 5 hole cutting guide that I created for you! 



  1. Claire aka zanysisters  asked:   Tonya, As I said in my comment on Scrapbooking with ME, last night's class was fabulous. I do have a question. I don't have have any kind of large die cut to use on the Dots paper. I can make do with border punches for the other bracket pieces. I am kind of at a loss for a solution. Any suggestions? Thank you so much 
Solution:    There are lots of options for achieving this look,  Cricut has some, as well as the Silhouette.  But if you don't have an kind of electronic cutting systems, then I have prepared this PDF with a comparable shape.   You can Download it here!    Print this out and cut along the black lines,  then use this shape as a guide for cutting your paper.  
  1. If you missed the live class - you can watch the videos here.   Remember that you don't have to purchase a kit to follow along.  You can substitute these products for things that are in your stash.  I always encourage you to use what you have.  Look in your supplies and see if you can find things that are comparable! 

Part 1 of the Ustream

Part 2 of the Ustream



If you are playing along with us, please make sure you post pictures to the Scrapbooking With M.E. Boutique Members Facebook group so we can see your version of the album.  #TonyaGibbsJuneUstream in other social media outlets so I will be able to find it! Check back on Friday for a follow up post with additional page embellishments.
Thanks for stopping in today,Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing things you create using my tutorials or project shares. Please use the following handles/tags in social media to insure that I get to see your creations:

INSTAGRAM: #FollowingTonyaGibbs    |   TWITTER:  @gibbst    #FollowingTonyaGibbs   |      FACEBOOK:Tag  Tonya Gibbs   #FollowingTonyaGibbs

I Design for:

    http://www.yvonneblair.com

Guest Artist: Click icon to see post!

http://www.teresacollinsdesignteam.blogspot.com/2013/10/family-stories-layout-and-video-by.html#comment-form   http://canvascorp.com/2013/03/21/easter-treat-baskets/


Past Teams

http://www.die-namites.com/     marion