First I came up with a design, and decided to share my sketch with you guys...
My challenge was to have 95% of the card come from the kit and the other 5% from the scrap pile. NOTHING NEW WAS USED TO MAKE THIS CARD.
Here is a process video of me making the card..
This design is super clean and simple, and will easily transfer to some other collections that I own.
DESTASH TIP: If you have a lot of left overs from kits, make a stack of cards using the same sketch design. Then wrap them up and give to a friend as a gift. I usually place a pop square on the back of a stack of sentiments. This way my friend can choose the appropriate sentiment when she is ready to mail the card. I recommend keeping the designs flat (no bulky flowers) since the friend will most likely mail the cards. My friends love gift sets like this, and it is a great way to de-stash a kit! Another option is to give them to your church to mail for outreach!
Thanks for stopping in today,
- Ranger Ink - Embossing Powder - Super Fine Detail - Clear
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads - Embossing Ink Clear
- Teresa Collins - Memorabilia Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Quatrefoil
- Teresa Collins - Memorabilia Collection - 6 x 6 Paper Pad
- Teresa Collins - Memorabilia Collection - 12 x 12 Die Cut Paper
- Teresa Collins - Memorabilia Collection - Enamel Dots
- Sizzix - Tim Holtz - Alterations Collection - Movers and Shapers Die - Vintage Telephone and Typewriter Set
- Baker's Twine