Follow Me...

       
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to subscribe!

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Die-Namites August Sketch and Dare Challenge


Hi everyone, I'm introducing the Die-Namites Dies Sketch and Dare Challenge this month over on the Die-Namites blog.  To participate in this month's Sketch & Dare Challenge  Create a project using this sketch



 

There are THREE WAYS TO ENTER
the Die~Namites Monthly Challenge
 
  • Entry #1 YOU MUST....use at least one Die~Namites Die in your creation.
  • Entry #2 USE the sketch! It can be interpreted (loosely or exactly) as a card, layout or altered piece!
  • Entry #3 INCORPORATE the dare into your creation.
Each participant will receive one entry into our random drawing for each entry into the challenge.
 
You have until the last day of the month to post your creation on your blog, with mention of the Die~Namites Die used and a link back to the Die~Namites Dies blog.
 
 
 
A random winner will be chosen from eligible participants for a $25 Gift Certificate to Die~Namites Dies.
 
For my card I used these awesome dies from Die-Namites:










Over on the blog I'm sharing with you a tutorial on how I used Washi Tape on this card.  I hope you have  a chance to go check out the post.  









I love seeing things you create using my tutorials or project share. Please use the following handles in social media to insure that I get to see your creations:
INSTAGRAM: #FollowingTonyaGibbs | TWITTER: @gibbst #FollowingTonyaGibbs | FACEBOOK: Tag Tonya Gibbs #FollowingTonyaGibbs

1 comment:

I love seeing things you create using my tutorials or project shares. Please use the following handles/tags in social media to insure that I get to see your creations:

INSTAGRAM: #FollowingTonyaGibbs    |   TWITTER:  @gibbst    #FollowingTonyaGibbs   |      FACEBOOK:Tag  Tonya Gibbs   #FollowingTonyaGibbs

I Design for:

    http://www.yvonneblair.com

Guest Artist: Click icon to see post!

http://www.teresacollinsdesignteam.blogspot.com/2013/10/family-stories-layout-and-video-by.html#comment-form   http://canvascorp.com/2013/03/21/easter-treat-baskets/


Past Teams

http://www.die-namites.com/     marion