Follow Me...

       
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to subscribe!

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Ustream Monday - June 2

Where has this month gone?  It is already the first of the month again, and you know what that means!  Come hang out with me Monday night, June 2 at 8:30 p.m. EST on Ustream.   The channel name is:   http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gibbst

This month we will be working with the new Teresa Collins Urban Market Collection. 

 
Thank you to Scrapbooking With M.E. Boutique
for sponsoring this event.
  
 
 
This month's kit included
 
 
We also offered an add on kit

 
 
I thinking of doing a Mini Album this month since there is so many yummy products to work with!
 
Keep in mind that I have NO IDEA what I'm making at this point. Just been brain storming some things.  However, I will give a follow up post after the show with a detailed product list.   I like to have the following things within arms reach just in case..
  1. A basic tool kit
    • Paper Trimmer
    • Scissors
    • Adhesive (I use  Hot glue, Score tape, Tombo Mono Adhesive, Matt Medium and ATG the most)
    • A writing pen in black and white ink
    • Archival Ink Pad in Jet Black
  2. For this project I'm thinking of using standard 6x9 envelopes in white (you can find them most anywhere), or you can make them with paper.
  3. Some kind of binding system. I'm going to use a Cinch, but you could use Bind It All, or even Jump Rings.
  4. I like to have a selection of punches (just use what you have in your stash)  border punches, shape punches.  If I use something that you don't have then let the Boutique know and they can order it for you. 
  5. I like to use my dies to add interesting shapes to my albums (although this may be rare).  I will list the ones I use after the show.
  6. Mists -  Suggestions  Heidi Swapp - Navy Color Shine,  Gold Lame Color Shine, or Tattered Angel's Silver Glimmer Mist are my suggestions.
 
The Boutique's design team will be creating with this kit all month to give extra ideas on fabulous ways to use the left over product.  I hope you can join us live, but we will do our best to record! 
 
Thanks for stopping in today,
 
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing things you create using my tutorials or project shares. Please use the following handles/tags in social media to insure that I get to see your creations:

INSTAGRAM: #FollowingTonyaGibbs    |   TWITTER:  @gibbst    #FollowingTonyaGibbs   |      FACEBOOK:Tag  Tonya Gibbs   #FollowingTonyaGibbs

I Design for:

    http://www.yvonneblair.com

Guest Artist: Click icon to see post!

http://www.teresacollinsdesignteam.blogspot.com/2013/10/family-stories-layout-and-video-by.html#comment-form   http://canvascorp.com/2013/03/21/easter-treat-baskets/


Past Teams

http://www.die-namites.com/     marion