Hi everyone, today I wanted to share with you a layout that I created of my newest niece and I. I finally got to meet her this past weekend, and couldn't wait to add her sweet photo to my album.
My only photo was a small Instagram photo. To keep from over powering the small photos, I wanted to keep the design simple, yet girly and elegant. I reached deep into my stash for a few scraps, and some odd and ends products.
Since the label on the right mentions "...moment with you" I decided to frame a Prima Romance Novel Clock inside a Prima Resin Frame. Then flanked it with soft Prima Roses. It still needed a little something so I went DEEP into the hoard vault and pulled out a Say It in Pearls spray and framed it around the flower cluster. I wanted my journaling to blend into the layout, so I wrote it along the boarder with a pink pen from Zig.
Sometimes the simplest projects are really the most powerful. I challenge you this week to make a layout with a small photo, and keep it simple. Share your samples with me on Facebook.
Thanks for stopping in today,
- Bazzill - Smooth white cardstock
- Teresa Collins - Family Stories Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Numbers
- Teresa Collins - Family Stories Collection - 12 x 12 Die Cut Paper
- Teresa Collins - Family Stories Collection - Border Strips with Glitter Accents
- Teresa Collins - Family Stories Collection - Sequins
- Prima - Say It In Pearls Collection - Self Adhesive Jewel Art - Bling - Mini Flourish with Roses - Cream
- Prima - Flower Embellishments - Conventry Serene
- Prima - Romance Novel Collection - Wood Embellishments - Clocks and Tickets
- Prima - Resin Collection - Ingvild Bolme - Resin Embellishments - Marvelle
- Prima - Junk Yard Findings Collection - Ingvild Bolme - Trinkets - Metal Embellishments - Rusty Typo Zippers
- American Crafts - Studio Calico - Snippets Collection - Wood Veneer Pieces - Chevron
- American Crafts - Studio Calico - State Fair Collection - Wood Veneer Pieces - Hearts
- Tattered Angels - Chalkboard Collection - Glimmer Mist Spray - 2 Ounce Bottle - Tutti Fruity
Originally posted on http://www.WeAreArtsyAddicts.blogspot.com