I will be creating this mixed media canvas that was featured on Marion Smith Designs' blog last Saturday. Class begins at 8:30 p.m. est at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gibbst. Join the crowd early!
We will do our best to record the class, but we are at the mercy of Ustream.
Supplies needed to follow along are these are all optional:
- *Tim Holtz - Tattered Leaves Die, Tattered Floral Die, Mini Tattered Floral Die (These Prima Daisies in the store are a perfect substitution if you don't want to make your own flowers.
- Pumpkin shape (I found this one on Silhouette) but you could find a shape on the Internet and trace it onto you patterned paper. The Grand Caliber Ovals would work too.
- 20mm Rhinestones clear
- Copic E29 (or dark brown permanent marker or alcohol ink)
- *Ranger: Matt Medium, Distress Stain Forest Green, Distress Stain Spiced Marmalade, Distress Paint Antique Bronze, Distress Ink Vintage Photo.
- Lindy's Stamp Gang - Tibation Poppy Seed Starburst spray, Edelweiss Moss Green Starburst Spary, Creme Brulee Starburst Spray
- Miscellaneous Metal Filigree
- Skeleton Leaves
- Stick Pin
- Floral Stamp
- Clear Glitter Nail Polish
- Book Page/Music Page
- 10x10 canvas
- Perminant Brown Ink Pad
Hope to see you there!