Follow Me...

       
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to subscribe!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tattered Angels' - White Washed Pine

I have totally fallen in love with the new Tattered Angels' Naturally Aged Paint System Kits.  I have been using them on EVERYTHING lately, as you can tell from my last few posts.  I'm totally in LOVE!  I haven't been this excited about a medium in ages!
 
Today's project is using these two kits:
 

 
 
 
You guys know I love to make cards from my scraps. I had a couple of inches of the grey Maya Road trim, the perfect amount to make a dress.  So I pulled out my Tattered Angels Naturally Aged Fine Wood Paint System Kits-White Washed Pine  to paint the cardstock used with Tim Holtz Sewing Room dress form.  I love how the grey in the trim pulls out the grey in the paint kit.
 
Prima's Tea Thyme paper offered the perfect shabby chic background for this dress form. I also had small pieces of flowers that were remnants from previous projects and clustered them around the dress form to offer the look of a garden view. 
 
The butterfly was cut from a scrap tag that had the Tattered Angles' Naturally Aged Precious Stone Paint System Kits-Turquoise. The rich colors and variegated effects from the glazes and sprays offer the perfect texture for the butterfly.
 
Finally a Martha Stewart frame was used to capture the sentiment on this card. 
 
I'm having so much fun playing with these paint systems. 
 
Thanks for stopping in today,
 
Tonya Gibbs
 
Resources:
  • Tattered Angels Naturally Aged Fine Wood Paint System Kits-White Washed Pine
  • Tattered Angels Naturally Aged Fine  Precious Stone Paint System Kits-Turquoise
  • Maya Road - Grey Trim
  • Martha Stewart Crafts - Craft Punch - Classic Butterfly
  • Martha Stewart Crafts - Crafter's Clay Collection - White Clay
  • Martha Stewart Crafts - Crafter's Clay Collection - Silicone Mold - Frame and Flourishes
  • Prima - Valentine Vine Collection - Heart and Flower Embellishments - White
  • Prima - Melisse Collection - Flower Embellishments - Nature Garden
  • Prima - Tea-Thyme Collection - 6 x 6 Paper Pad
  • Sizzix - Tim Holtz - Bigz Die - Alterations Collection - Die Cutting Template - Sewing Room
  • Cardstock
  • Trim
  • Inkadinkadoo - Happy Birthday Stamp
  • Ranger - Archival Ink - Sepia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing things you create using my tutorials or project shares. Please use the following handles/tags in social media to insure that I get to see your creations:

INSTAGRAM: #FollowingTonyaGibbs    |   TWITTER:  @gibbst    #FollowingTonyaGibbs   |      FACEBOOK:Tag  Tonya Gibbs   #FollowingTonyaGibbs

I Design for:

    http://www.yvonneblair.com

Guest Artist: Click icon to see post!

http://www.teresacollinsdesignteam.blogspot.com/2013/10/family-stories-layout-and-video-by.html#comment-form   http://canvascorp.com/2013/03/21/easter-treat-baskets/


Past Teams

http://www.die-namites.com/     marion